If you are unable to start or join sessions, a personal firewall might be blocking Mikogo from establishing a connection. We have prepared guidelines for several personal firewall products to explain how you can allow Mikogo to connect to the Internet and establish a connection with a session.
- Personal Firewall Guide – AVG
- Personal Firewall Guide – G DATA
- Personal Firewall Guide – Norton Internet Security
- Personal Firewall Guide – Windows Firewall
- Personal Firewall Guide – ZoneAlarm
After you have added an exception for Mikogo to your personal firewall program, please attempt a test connection with Mikogo by joining a session and using this Session ID: 000-000-000 If you connect and see the test connection window (below), then you can establish a connection with Mikogo.